Swan Valley Wedding Open Day
Sunday, July 3rd from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Caversham House will be taking part in the Swan Valley Wedding Open Day. It’s set to be the biggest year yet with a record number of participating venues and suppliers!
As one of the long-standing participants of the Open Day, Caversham House will also be breaking some of our own records! We have more prizes to give away than any previous year!
MANY PRIZES TO BE WON*
DIAMOND FIRST PRIZE – LUV Bridal Mia Solano wedding dress and $10,000 worth of vouchers
GOLD SECOND PRIZE – Britton Formal Wear suit and $7,000 worth of vouchers
PEWTER THIRD PRIZE – Champagne Couture Flower Girl Dress and $5,000 worth of vouchers
But you have to be in it to win it, so make sure you visit us on the day and enter the competition!
Our staff will be on hand all day to answer any of your questions while you take in the beautiful venues and stunning renaissance gardens that surround Caversham House. Our breath-taking wedding ceremony locations and wedding reception venues are a must see on the day.
We look forward to seeing you there!
*Term & Conditions apply
Terms & Conditions for entries to the Caversham House Swan Valley Wedding Open Day 2016
- To be eligible to win the Diamond and Gold Package you must book a wedding reception at Caversham House. A tentative booking is required on the day of the event (3rd July 2016) and you will have until the 18th of July to pay the full deposit and sign our terms & conditions.
- The Pewter package does not require a wedding booking to be entered into the draw. You must fill out an entry form and submit it on the day of the event.
- All prizes will be drawn on the 19th of July 2016.
- Winners will be announced on the Caversham House Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/CavershamHouse).
- If a winner does not claim their prize on Facebook then Caversham House reserves the right to redraw within 48hrs.
- No voucher to be refunded for cash.
- Voucher to be used for the nominated winner only.
- No transfer of voucher to another person or event.